[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 15:48:16 PST 2002

Anyone besides me remember the falls and springs in "Glory Road" by RAH?  Just before Oscar, Star, and Rufeo meet Igly?  That's what we need.  (without Igly, of course)
Mordonna
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:>>It's the Rock. We can have anything we want (and Margali lets us get
>>away with ).
>>Personally, I've always wanted a grotto, lots of natural hot springs,
>>and ferny things. Corsican mint on at least one of the paths.
>>And cabana boyz. Of course.
>>--maire
>
>Hot spring water, tumbling down the side of the mountain, with lots
>of little pools on the way, some of them deep and still, some with the
>water frothing from the fall. The granite smoothed by the fall
>of the water, in some places is almost a water slide.
>
>I remember a place in northern Wisconsin like this.. but the water
>was only warm because it was August.. and there weren't any
>cabana boyz.
>
>Ranvaig

I used to play at mudsliding at a place like this in Hawaii. No cabana
boys, but plenty of boys in not much at all..
Olwen

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt