[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 5 22:53:30 PST 2002

Mercedes commented:
> I'll probably see him at 12th Night, Olwen.  Don't worry.  I'll get him for
> you. :)  (While re-introducing myself to him since he's forgotten who I am.)
> Unfortunately, even for Bear, Stephan is a good 4 hour drive away.......
>
> So, Stephan - will you be at Steppes 12th Night, or perhaps Coronation?
I generally don't go to Coronations unless they are close by or something.

They tend to be rather boring if you are just a peon. Not much to do when
folks are off in one meeting or another and with my eyesight it is often
difficult to see what is going on.

I hadn't really thought about Steppes 12th Night. I guess that is

possible, but we've not had much time for SCA events with the hours
I've been working and trying to get the house ready to sell and
buy another. And then there is the time needed to keep up with this
list... :-)

I do truely appreciate the thought though. I'll keep Steppes 12th

Night in mind.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com