Food toys was Re: HP costumes, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: Thanksgiving plans - OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 5 22:58:51 PST 2002

I'm a good girl and changing the subjet line, Poppa!

Rainvaig wrote:

> >The "creepy crawlers" my brother and I made when we were kids...I don't
> >recall them being edible.  But then, it's been 30 years! <g>
> >--maire, who's glad she's advanced a little from the days of wanting an
> >easy-bake oven! <g>

Creepy Crawlers [tm] made little plastic bugs and monsters.  The similar
toy that made candy bugs was Incredible Edibles [tm].  They are both
still on the market in updated forms.  Yeah, I had these, or rather they
were my brother's but I played with them more than he ever did.

> I was wrong, they aren't edible, but then I never had one.
> I bought my daughter an easy-bake oven, and decided the
> real oven was easier and safer.
> Ranvaig

You are probably right there.  They should include li'l oven mitts with the

Easy Bake unit.  Those are still available too, dressed up as a microwave.

Selene C.