[Sca-cooks] OT - Addition to the Rock

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 09:22:51 PST 2002

Yeah, I certainly could use one of those.  They are certainly more handy than a U-haul truck.  And I'd also love to have Rufeo teach me how to put up a pavilion single handed.
Mordonna
 Steve <steve.mont at verizon.net> wrote:--
Great idea. But, when do we get issued fold boxes?

AEduin

At 07:02 AM 12/06/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>Anne,
>
>I remember...
>
>Liadan
>
>"Anyone besides me remember the falls and springs in "Glory Road" by
>RAH? Just before Oscar, Star, and Rufeo meet Igly? That's what we
>need. (without Igly, of course)"

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt