[Sca-cooks] What do you think? OT

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 6 09:27:43 PST 2002

"Martin G. Diehl" wrote:

> Today we have a special offer ... 2 personas for the
> price of one!

I can get behind that.  I have a second persona with name registered on
the books.  "Susan de Witt" court jester without portfolio [nobody's
fool!]  She even has her own awards;  since one of my awards [Legion of
Courtesy] was granted on one particular occasion, I believe for a
certain act of gallantry, I only wear that award with my Fool's Motley
and not at other times.

Damn, I miss court jestering, that was the best time I ever had in the
SCA bar none.

Selene Colfox
aka Susan "Duh" Witt