[Sca-cooks] Creative Cook Eccentricities

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Dec 6 10:53:38 PST 2002

At 08:11 AM 12/6/02,Susan Fox-Davis said something like:
>You mean it's no longer OK to be a tempestuous chef?  Uh Oh.  I'm in a lot of
>trouble now.  My husband, protege and dog may be relieved though.
>
>Selene Colfox

<joisey accent /ON>

HEY! Whattamatta you! You no like da chef! TUFF TITTY!

I bet you like da food! NO?!?

You want more uv da food?!? EH??

Then you LIKE dat chef!! YOU HEAR ME??

Yeh, I thought so.

<joisey accent /OFF>

My family is (usually) grateful for the crumbs I throw their way. And, the
populace just seems to egg on my eccentricities (the last time I did a
feast I showed up to the site to find there was an informal pool going on
as to who was going to be flayed alive first).

I've never REALLY stabbed anybody, and the only one who has ever lost skin
at one of my feasts is myself.  I have though, upon the odd exasperated
moment, shot the "Speak To Me One More Time And Your Head Will Serve High
Table" look at kitchen intruders, and I don't care if they wear a pointy
hat or not.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.