[Sca-cooks] A serious accident

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 07:58:15 PST 2002

>My husband Dennis was in a serious accident Saturday.

>Sharon Palmer (Ranvaig)

Good luck to you and your husband. It is even more
difficult for tragedy in a season dedicated to joy.
I found this out when I had to bury my mother on
Christmas a couple of years ago. But, rest assured,
your friends will be there and help you both through
this trying time. Remember to take care of yourself
as well, you cannot help someone when you are at the
limits of your endurance.

Have faith and don't forget the people who are there
for you.

Gunthar