[Sca-cooks] A serious accident

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 09:51:25 PST 2002

AT Church.  Goodness.
Prayers and good wishes for healing and strength for you and all your family!
Don't neglect yourself and your needs during this long healing time.  You
can't help him if you let yourself get run down.  I should know.

Don't get discouraged quickly if the nerve damage seems to immobilize the
hand at first.  Jared had a nicked nerve last year, we thought at first that
he would never move his hand again, as he put it "I had a flipper!"  But
slowly, motor control did return and now he's typing and everything again.
So, have hope, the body can heal itself under the most trying circumstances.

May all your news from now on be good news!
Selene Colfox