[Sca-cooks] Re: Heirloom gadgets (Was:Cookies)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 10:16:42 PST 2002

A recent trip through Williams-Sonoma's trendy kitchen gadget emporium
suggests to me that they agree with you.  I saw a plethora of "retro" items
of new manufacture in original materials, such as the aforementioned
orange juicer.  There's nothing like that satisfying SQUISH!
<www.williams-sonoma.com>

Anchor Hocking is making the jadite bowls and dishes again, with some attention to
detail.
<http://www.kitchenetc.com/Products.cfm?sku=000867713&trackingid=prfmcs>

I recently inherited an old turkey carving set made by Gerber,
[not the baby food people!] which puts Dad's electric knife to shame.
Mmmmm, like butter!  I love good knives.

Selene Colfox