[Sca-cooks] Vigils, was ARRRRGH!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 8 15:37:56 PST 2002

Olwen, "single, looking" said:
> Seems like it would kinda take the fun out of it.  Knowing, I mean.  Well,
> viva la difference.
Maybe. Maybe not.
If I was awarded a Peerage, I'd like some advance knowledge. It might

then be possible to arrange for the ceremony to be done at an inter-
kingdom event such as Pennsic or Gulf Wars. Afterall, the only likely
thing I would get a peerage for would be for my work on the Florilegium
and that has never been meant to be of benefit to only my kingdom, but for
the entire Known World.

Even if that couldn't be arranged, it might be nice to be able to have

the time to create a ceremony, and the preliminary stuff like the vigil,
that resembled a peerage ceremony from the time period we study.  Hmmm.
Hey Drakey, where did you get the info you based your Peerage ceremony
upon?

I do think it would be nice to have a celebration/party to share such a

recognition with my friends from around the Known World at GW or
Pennsic, even if I got the award elsewhere.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com