[Sca-cooks] A Guild Question...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Dec 9 05:28:33 PST 2002

Also sprach jenne at fiedlerfamily.net:
>  > [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
>>  Just wondering...in the East Kingdom, is there such a thing as a
>>Cooks Guild?
>
>There used to be, but it sort of fell into abeyance, I was told. Juliana
>von Altenfeld is trying to see if there is interest in re-starting it, I
>believe.

The charter for the original Guild (as Countess Brekke states, from
A.S. IX) is online at the Ostgardr.org site. Since it involves
dealing with frames, I can't figure out how to post a specific URL.

The path goes something like, www.ostgardr.org => What We Do =>
Cooking in Ostgardr => The Original East Kingdom Cook's Guild =>
charter ...

Or something like that.

Adamantius