[Sca-cooks] ARRRRGH!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:16:40 PST 2002

I finally am getting back to some of this email.  I just have to respond to
you Mordonna.  First, I think you have such a bright and cheery face.  You
have the kind of smile that makes people smile back.  So thank you for
sharing it!
I think I would starve on a BRAT diet.
I'm glad you plan to take pictures and am excited to see your handwork and
you face again.
So.  Do you have a lift under the feet of the headboard of you bed?
Sleeping with you head slightly elevated really helps with that whole
reflux/digestive thing.
Take care.
Olwen, sinle, looking and decided I really like Philly (was there yesterday)