[Sca-cooks] Randy Cooks

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Dec 6 12:06:23 PST 2002

there is a comment, in "Glory Road" about the two arts (bedroom skills andf
cookery) going together......
it is toward the end of the book, when Her Wisdom asks her consort why he
didnt take the young "food artist" up on her offer of bed.......
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."