[Sca-cooks] A serious accident

Joan Nicholson gryphon at a-glitch.com
Tue Dec 10 05:19:14 PST 2002

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time.  Care for
yourself, so you may better care for him.

Prydwen

Lots of healing thoughts your way!! I agree that it could have been a lot
worse. The good thing is that he's healing. Hoepfully he'll be well enough
enjoy Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah/Kwaanza this year. Healing energy your way!!!

Misha