[Sca-cooks] Aha! was Chicken broth

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 07:11:29 PST 2002

Just in case anyone is coming in in the middle of this - Muiredach
wasn't confused, I was. And yes, I now know several new things. Most of
which are interesting, rather than actually useful information, as I
don't tend to have a sauce espagnole hanging around my kitchen... but
now I know what I would do with it if I ever did. And how to make one if
I ever decided I wanted to.

I think standard terminology is always useful. I just don't know much of
it in cooking - now, technical theatre, shipping, merchandising, these
are all fields where I can speak jargon with the best of them! ;-)  So,
I'm learning...  Thank you!