[Sca-cooks] Help: Alows de Beef or de Motoun

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Dec 10 13:18:57 PST 2002

Hmmm...not sure about "quyschons".  I'm pretty sure "swette" means "Suet".

It "er-on" just supposed to be a "thereon" (much like the earlier "er-to" in
the original?)

(So the last section would "mean" "pour on enough vinegar, verjuice, and
powdered pepper, then over that a mixture of ginger, cinnamon, and egg yolks
creamed together"?)

signed,
El Hermoso Dormido - guessing.

[...]