[SCA-Cooks] list lurkers

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 10 15:20:49 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > I, too welcome you, and since you ARE so far away, I'll give you a bit
of
> > friendly advice- don't give Olwen your address unless you're ready to be
> > Marzipan bombed ;-O
>
> I dunno... if she's gonna Marzipan-bomb me, she better do it before I
move!
> :-)
>
> Randy

I suspect she's waiting until you're closer, so she can marzipan bomb you
Personally ;-) After all, in Fredericksburg, you'll only be a couple of
hours away from Baltimore....

Phlip, wishing she could justify going to the Hammer-in on the Eastern
Shore, and visit a few friends in the area...

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,