[Sca-cooks] list lurkers

Debra Tonjes dethriel at optonline.net
Tue Dec 10 16:31:16 PST 2002

Hello, *tosses off her lurking cloak*

My sca name is Althea DeGrimm, and while I do not profess to be a cook...I
do bake.  Plus, my Lord is Francesco DeGrimm, who *does* cook.

We're based out of the Canton of Storm Haven, in the Barony of An
Dubhaigeainn, southern region of the East.  Usually I work for Grimm(as he's
known) and his co-cooking partner (Ori...known as Grimr) researching the
periodness of cooking ideas they have..and making deserts for feasts they
handle.

So...I like to say I work for Grimm and Grimr...*wicked grin*

Gosh, this made me sound like some sort of private researcher or summat, eh?

*shrugs* Keep tossing out the dessert and baking recipes..they'll all being
stowed on the house Server.  Thank you!

Althea