[Sca-cooks] thanks for package! OT OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 10 21:50:15 PST 2002

Oh, I'm glad they arrived safely, and hope they're tasty! As it turns
out, although British chocolate is nice, it all seems too sweet to me,
maybe because it pretty much all seemed to be milk chocolate (at least
what I saw).  So I'm glad you can give them a good home.  They may have
gotten a little odd from being in the luggage part of that 777 I took
across the pond....
--Maire, terminally single lover of *really dark* chocolate, waiting for
actual, possible snow....
(well, okay, I *do* eat Hershey's kisses, especially with almonds,
but.... ;oD)