[Sca-cooks] thanks for package! OT OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:06:22 PST 2002

Funny, that.  My bank doesn't even shake a whisker when I come with cheques
made out that way.  OTOH, my boss and the CEO fall out when I forget and
sign stuff that way.  Heck, even my dad likes calling me Lady Olwen!  Almost
all my friends around here call me Olwen.  Thinkin on changing my name to
it.  It's so much better than Sam.
Olwen, looking, single and no, not a boy