[Sca-cooks] list lurkers

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 10 22:50:46 PST 2002

> From: "chirhart_1" <chirhart_1 at netzero.net>
> To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] list lurkers
> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:03:20 -0800
>
> Welcome all list lurkers. Man there are a lot of you. Know wonder It felt
> Like I was being watched.

Thank you! I'll join the de-lurkering trend (underpants comments don't
count...)

I'm Margaret known sometimes in the SCA as Emma, from Stormhold in
Lochac.
I've lurked on this list for quite some time, enjoying the discussion
and learning a lot, but not contributing mostly because I was usually at
least a week behind in digests, and by the time I read a thread, it had
died.

I've lurked in the kitchens of Stormhold for many years, chopping and
mixing and washing, but I've not had the confidence to actually be 'The
Cook' for anything bigger than a supper. My medium-term goal is to start
psyching myself up to do something more challenging...my long-term one
is to organise a Feast in Lent that people actually really enjoy (I'm
mundanely a vegetarian)

Margaret/Emma