[Sca-cooks] OT: cook for a cure

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 11 09:00:20 PST 2002

I told them I couldn't bend my knees or stand on my tippy-toes. I made
'em adjust the damned machine. I'm 6' tall. And from watching her adjust
it, the tech could have made it comfortable for a 4' tom 7' tall woman.
Next time, gripe. I think the techs just get in a hurry and forget how
uncomfortable this particular procedure can be.

Thanks for reminding me - NOT! I have one coming up next month.

Liadan

"Maybe we better switch doctors. I had to crouch on my long suffering
knees
to get mine done, and at 5'10, I'm hardly a member of the Treetop Club
;-)

Phlip"