[Sca-cooks] janete of hens

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Dec 11 11:19:30 PST 2002

and are your little fingers going to be broken?

grin

And why - praytell can't you make it? it isn't like we try to keep you out
of the mess facility... [or you either my darling Stefan] We normally have
almonds in every form, bacon, chickens, herbs, spices and almost any other
ingredient you may want...

My 2 official meals are the Harbinger's Bash and the Duckfest on the middle
sunday.
margali

the quote starts here:
Margali,
If this works out, could you make it for Pennsic?
Liadan

"Phlip - how about this for dinner? I think we have bacon unless Rob did
something creative with it...