[Sca-cooks] Crusades and cannibalism

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Thu Dec 12 00:35:28 PST 2002

Since I have Spanish as mothertongue and Swedish as second, but I use
fluently English and French, its only a question of "habit" more than a
conscient choice. But I am curious now, which word do you mean, master
Cariadoc?? Maybe I am not aware I use the French (I think at the time of
the Crusades the actual French was still a "language" in process, making
a mixture of Latin and Gallic and German) word or concept.
Ana