[Sca-cooks] Buying flour for bread

Thu Dec 12 06:56:51 PST 2002

You obviously haven't been baking in mid-summer at Dakani.  It's flies and
beetles trying to get into the rising dough.  There were hordes of bettles
scavenging the plates as we tried to cleanup.  And I would almost swear that
a roast and two loaves of bread were marched into the woods to become roast
beef sandwiches for the six legged partiers.

Bear