[Sca-cooks] Something to Chew on, literally- OT

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 12 07:44:01 PST 2002

'Lainie,

I had an ear infection that did this once. I could only get my mouth
open far enough to slide in bites of Hershey chocolate bar. Then, I had
to let it melt on my tongue. Ah the days before diabetes.

But I'd go back to the dentist, and I hate going, too. My trauma is at
46-years-old I've never had a cavity. I hate whiny machinery. Even when
they do a cleaning, I'm left with a sore mouth. I cracked a molar once
and it got infected. The dentist had to pull it. I remember he had to
put his knee on my chest to get enough leverage to pull it. Thank
goodness he'd done x-rays in advance because most of my family has roots
that hook under the jawbone.
Shudder!

Just don't wait to get it taken care of!

Liadan