[Sca-cooks] English as a second language, was Crusades and cannibalism

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 07:46:25 PST 2002

or third, or fourth...

actually one very refreshing thing on *this* list is that even the
occasional.. umm... interesting grammatical turn from a non English
language.. or use of a non English word.. tends to be understandable with a
few moments thought.

I have a few other lists that have had much less understandable posts.
with less excuse.

Of course, according to a friend of mine I don't speak English.. I speak
American.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."