[Sca-cooks] Accidental french

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 08:10:24 PST 2002

your posts are perfectly understandable.
most of us Americans simply find accents (as long as they are still
intelligable) "charming" and get curious about them.

you have a charming written accent.  your English is much better than my
German will ever be!

When i traveled in Europe, i got back to France after doing a minor circle
through Italy, Vienna, Switzerland and Germany.. by the time i got back to
the Paris train station i tried asking a gendarme a question and i think no
two *words* were in the same language...
he gave me a very odd look until i managed in French....

it is very easy to get your languages mixed up, isnt it!

after i finished my Russian training my handwriting used more Russian
characters than English....

and trying to write Riussian on an English keyboard gets.. interesting...
"Ya ne znaio nichivo, ya tolka rabotaio zdyess..."
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."