[Sca-cooks] Accidental french

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Dec 12 08:20:07 PST 2002

>You know, with my aphasia, I didn't even notice until I went and reread her
>posts...and then had to read them a third time deliberately loking for
>nonenglish words...
>
>and it is cute...beats my normal spell-checking problem;-)
>margali
>
>the quote starts here:
>I am curious as to whether Ana realizes that she occasionally uses
>the French rather than the English word for something. Not a
>problem--indeed entertaining.

I had picked up on it, although not really.  Being a native French speaker,
and fluent in both languages, sometimes the lines get blurred.

Especially when I'm tired. I remember my wife nudging me in the ribs at
night, saying "In English please", as I spoke to her in either French,
Greek, or Italian while falling asleep! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry