[Sca-cooks] Russian (was Re: Accidental french)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Dec 12 10:34:20 PST 2002

At 12:33 PM 12/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>When I was taking Russian at Howard, our professor had us sing this, to the
>tune of Frere Jaques
>
>"Ya ne znayou, Ya ne znayou
>nichevo, nichevo
>nichevo ne znayou, nichevo ne znayou
>Harascho! Harascho!"

Ok, I am the last person to complain about non English on the list,
however, I do have a small request:

SHARE THE FUNNY!!!  :-)

If you post in a language, it would be helpful that a small attempt at
translation be made for those of us who are linguistically
disadvantaged.  I only speak 5 languages fluently, one of them is not
"really" a written language...  :-)  Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry