[Sca-cooks] Re: Such a Deal, Olwen

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 12 11:18:20 PST 2002

> Olwen wrote:
>
> >...mmmm...how about if I send along a pair of marzipan hands and a
> tin of
> >hot chocolate mix?
>
> I've got 3-5 lbs. resting in the bottom of my deep freeze and
> several tins of Ghiradelli chocolate mix in the closet.  Shoot!  I
> really need a day (month?) off to clean and put away things.  I
> _did_ throw out some vanilla ice cream that had been in the freezer
> for some 5 years.
>
> Alys Katharine, hoarder extraoardinaire

Since you reminded me, those of us who hoard should check out last
Wednesday's For Better or For Worse comic:
http://www.comics.com/comics/forbetter/archive/forbetter-20021204.html

This was my mother, to a T. My sister and I are dreading the task of
cleaning out the basement freezer--there are things in there that have
probably achieved sentience by now.

Margaret, who is trying very hard not to hoard too much, these days