[Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 12 13:17:35 PST 2002

At 12:03 PM 12/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>The person who responded to me wrote from the address
>editor at alternativebeauty.com and also referred to herself as having
>written the article.

Interesting.

I *didn't* write to respond to the article. I got the letter a couple days
ago completely out of the blue. This 'Aimee Bova' person had been reading
the Cooks' list archives, and was pissed off at what I had said there about
the article and about our various responses to her. *I'd had no other
contact with her.* She did, by the way, say in her letter that she wrote
the article. She called it 'small' and 'inconsequential'. Right. Why defend
it so vehemently then?

At any rate, I never expected to get a stink bomb like that in my INBOX.
Made me fell really creeped out.

'Lainie