[Sca-cooks] Deaf, was Russian (was Re: Accidental french) - OT

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 12 14:01:52 PST 2002

most deaf kids were shunted into "manual labor".. and especially into the
printing trades, as the noise wasnt an issue.
a lot of them also went into shoe repair......

so how many deaf, friends of deaf, grew up around deaf, or know sign
language types are ON this list anyway?
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."