[Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 12 21:33:47 PST 2002

Y'all back east might be able to make a claim on him, but not me...I'm
Artemisian! And besides, if I even *thought* of trying something like
that with _our_ new Kingdom MoAS, she'd seriously thump me.  *And* take
back the tablet-weaving books she loaned me.  *And* she'd never let me
forget it!
--maire, who doesn't *ever* have to do Customer Service (which is
probably good for the customers...I'm pretty much a troll!)