[Sca-cooks] Deaf, was Russian (was Re: Accidental French) - OT

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 09:24:55 PST 2002

on 12/13/02 7:49 AM, Gorgeous Muiredach at muiredach at bmee.net wrote:

> Simple solution:  for the company to pay $300 and purchase a TTY.  It
> really aggravates me when these things happen.  <sigh>

    Or even something like SoftTTY, which allows you to use a Macintosh as a
TTY.    Which runs about $75 for the software.     (There's simular software
for Windows as well.   However, since we're mostly Mac-based here at the
institute, I haven't researched the different versions and can't really say
anything about them.)

    - Padraig o Connell

"You know your leftovers have been in the fridge too long when they apply
for canton status."