[Sca-cooks] Reply is noted. (fwd)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Dec 13 09:53:39 PST 2002

> Is this off the Cooks Archive? I think I
> can get any posts removed from that.

Yup. She claimed she contacted you about this. I'm willing to have my
postings taken down, simply because I don't see the value of having them
up on the archive. (Of course, I think several of us have a printed out
copy of the article showing the recipes she used. Don't throw them away.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Words can be your friend or your enemy, depending on who's
throwing the book, so watch your language." Stoppard