[Sca-cooks] What hit me

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 13 21:17:39 PST 2002

At 08:41 PM 12/13/02 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>
>Well, back from the Doctor after my follow up from the emergency room.
Seems the bug that got me is Influenza A.  Same nasty little bug that wiped
out half a continent early in the 20th century.  I've got two sore arms
(flu vaccine and pneumonia vaccine), more drugs, and instructions to
<snip>

Oy vey. What a bunch we are! Smashed bodies, bungled munchers, and
interesting virii. Is there something in the air?  Is it our age? Are we
just past warranty? Are teh kids bringing stuff home with them? Are we
simply all closeted Drakeys?

Wow...

Mordonna, you take care of yourself. And I recommend lots of hot cocoa with
marshmallows. Lots of marshmallows!

I need to lay down now. Good drugs, Maynard...

'Lainie