[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2895 - Cannabalism, Ras, recipes

Randall Cook of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 14 05:23:45 PST 2002

> Shepard Pie, with real shepards!
> Cornish Pasties, to use up left over knights from
> killing Cornish Giants and all!!
>
> Ritter Zuppe!! Made with the tenderest French
> Knights!!
>
> Any others??

Shall I even bother to quote Sondheim's "A Little Priest" from _Sweeney
Todd_? Only Sondheim could make cannibalism FUNNY.

"It's priest, have a little priest."
"Is it really good?"
"Sir, it's too good, at least.
Then again they don't commit sins of the flesh,
so it's pretty fresh."
"Awful lot of fat."
"Only where it sat."
"Haven't you got poet
Or something like that?"
"No, you see the trouble with poet
Is, how do you know it's deceased?
Try the priest."

Randy

Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (formerly Avraham haRofeh)
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Anything not nailed down is a cat toy.

---