[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - To Serve Mankind

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Dec 14 19:12:58 PST 2002

$.75 Soda Machine???  I still pay $.50 NOW!!! And yes that is for Coca
Cola.
I remember them being $.25 when I was younger.  BTW Randy we are about
the same age.  I am about 6 months older.
I think the only reason I remember the Moon Landing is because of the
picture dad took of me laying in front of the TV on a blanket.  (My head
is facing the screen so technically I did see it...LOL) But I don't
remember the actual event.
Nichola