[Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Dec 15 15:11:15 PST 2002

At 05:47 PM 12/15/2002, you wrote:
>Hey, Gorgeous....Is there any meat that you've tried that you *haven't*
>liked? You've got the most eclectic tastes of anyone I've ever "met!"

Hehehe...  I like pretty much everything, yes.  While not technically meat,
the one thing I tried that I did NOT like were witchety grubs, tasted in
Australia...

I think that most of the time, the reason one thing isn't "good" is because
the cook worked against the flavour rather than with the flavour.  IM(NS)HO

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka