[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - To Serve Mankind

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 16:02:19 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/14/02 1:39:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> > Ooooh, you're a *young* one! I bet you don't even remember the moon
> > landing! or nickel pop machines (pop in bottles....;-)
>
> The moon landing was some five months before I was born. And the cheapest
> soda machine I remember (brand name) was $0.75.
>
> Randy

Should I chime in and say that the moon landing was a good 16 years before I
was born :D:D and soda was probably a buck when I was born. And Reagan had
his memory too when I was born!! And I also think that Pop rocks were popular
too (Food Content :D)

Misha
The youngin' who will be legal in 2 months and 5 days :D:D:D