Fries and fried meat... Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 19:06:55 PST 2002

Actually, I wasn't dissing it. I just wanted clarification that eating them together was what you meant. I use Ranch alot, so mayo doesn't sound too off the wall. Especially the real stuff. Actually, my favorite thing is ranch with the green Tabasco (lots).
Signed,
Isabella...one sick puppy.
 Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net> wrote:

>My Gorgeous Lord (or is it MiLord Gorgeous):

I'll respond to most anything, *even* late for dinner ;-)

>mayo and french fries?

Yes. Don't diss it till you've tried it. And I'm not talking about the
commercial sh*t you get, it has to be home made :-) There are many, many
people that eat fries with mayo.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies