[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:29:30 PST 2002

>ask for postcards........ or pictures if they allow...
>of any interesting pictures, kitchens, etc from England.

I've asked for postcards. I love them. And she's also taking
along a digital camera. I'm expecting lots of photos of
arms and armor and clothing on her website. Especially those
of Elizabethan times.

>i , for one, spent a lot of time tracking down a color picture
>of one of the paintings in Hampton court....

I told her that one of the places I'd really love to visit
in England is Hampton Court. Since she's almost across the
street from it, I would expect that she'll visit. I hope
she gets a few pics of the kitchens.

On a side note, I've been encouraging her to find a place that
serves a proper high tea. And she's dying to try clotted
cream and lemon curd and such.

>also.... will she have time to hunt down any sourdough starters?

Heh, I highly doubt she'll be looking for sourdough.  :-)

But I'm grumpy because we can't spend the holidays together.
<grump...grump...grump>
>Kirsten

Gunthar