Fries and fried meat... Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Dec 16 13:44:15 PST 2002

>Yes, especially at my school. With the sh**ty fries we get at school and the
>commercial mayo we have, its not all that bad so the homemade stuff must be
>heaven. And the belgian beer sounds good.....if I was 21....dern mom not
>having me soon!!!

If you were in Belgium, you could have been drinking legally since you'd
been 18...  And likely you'd have had some wine and beer on a semi regular
basis with meals since 10 or 11...

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry