[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 16 18:47:43 PST 2002

Snip wonderful present

 Also, she keeps asking what I want her to bring
 me from England. I've given her the obvious answer,
 "her, in one piece and totally in love with me" but
 other than that I can't think of anything. She's
 staying one week in the Enterprise hotel and the
 next week in a flat across from Hampton Court. <grumble>

 Any ideas of what to ask for?

 Gunthar

That's an easy one, Tweed wonderful Tweed. You can't get the real stuff here
for anything like the price there. Margarite