[Sca-cooks] RE: Flinging large rocks

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 19:57:10 PST 2002

Lady Apollonia,
     Please forgive me if I don't have the right title. I do want to thank you, though. If I hadn't been trying to decipher your sig, I would never have found out that you can do languages online (wanting to learn Italian, in particular).
     Enjoy the rock. Have ya'll installed the wine room yet?
Isabella...wishing she had a Rock to go hide at.

 Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi <apollonia at bellsouth.net> wrote:I'm not sure, have you given me all the money? ;D Naw, it is just part of
my Florentine-ness...

Apollonia, whistling the theme from the Godfather as she strolls into the
Rock..