[Sca-cooks] Re: bundt cake?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Dec 17 06:07:30 PST 2002

At 08:48 AM 12/17/2002, you wrote:
>At 08:50 17/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>>that the cakey things baked in the
>>mini Bundt pans are indeed her poundcakes.
>
>Sorry question from an iggerant Aussie- what are bundt cakes (or bundt
>meetings?)- I heard it from American tv but have no idea what it is...(like
>your high school/uni terminology, that has me permanently confused)

Hehehehe.
No idea aobut the school thingey, but the Bundt pan is a circular cake that
has vertical ridges on it.

A brief search on google brings up the following commercial site (No vested
interest on me, just photos)
http://www.dealtime.com/dt-app/SE/FN-Bakeware/A2N-Cake_Pans/A2D-55/FD-579/CT-16/compare-prices.html

HTH :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd