A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Tue Dec 17 08:36:43 PST 2002

>    I think we can agree that every group -- religious, racial, ethnic, or
>    political  -- has its share of jerks, hypocrites, and Mean People.

Aye. I never meant to imply that such absurdism was the province
of any faith, Pagan or otherwise. Nutcases and a$$holes do seem
to find their way into every niche, and make havens for themselves
there.
But the few that do are more than outweighed by the good sensible
people who make up the generality. The insane ones get the press,
but sanity seems to be the lot of the great mass of humanity, and
that comforts me, like a cup of warm milk with a little sugar and
vanilla, and a nice small plate of Fattigman cookies ( <-  OB FOOD
CONTENT).
I made I batch of Fattigman last night... very good, but I gotta
order some fresher cardamom next time. Fresh cardamom really makes
the difference.

Brandu