[Sca-cooks] Re: Fw: Re:Columbus/Ft Benning OT OOP

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Dec 17 09:51:59 PST 2002

    Yep, I am still single.  If you were looking at my apartment you
wouldn't think I was very domesticated much less domestic- I have been
devoting too much time to work, school, my Granddaughter, & SCA, but not
enough to keeping house up.
    I live outside of Boston in Holliston, MA it is not quite a forest, but
there are some nice sized trees across the street.  I haven't found anyone
that meets my desires that felt I was the person for them also.  I have been
expanding my contacts with the outside world though.  I am doing a bit of
work with i Sebastiani (www.isebastiani.com) & trying to get cast in roles.
I am attending class in metalsmithing at the Worcester Center for Crafts
School for Professional Crafts.  It seems all my female friends are attached
to someone else, have small children, are not interested in the SCA or live
at extreme distances.  One of these days I will find some one who thinks I
am just right for them & that I think is just right for me.
    OFC;  I did a batch of small treats for the bake sale at the school, I
used the filio cups available at the store & made some of the almond tart
filling from "Eating Shakespeare" & the sweet potato pie from Justin
Wilson's book "Homegrown Louisiana Cookin'". It worked well but you have to
be careful not to over cook.
Olaf who has finally gotten his clothes together to go do the laundry