[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Dec 17 13:39:22 PST 2002

> > Actually, I'm not all that big either. I'm
> > just under 6 feet. Selene used to kiss me
> > on the forehead and say, "You're short" when
> > she went off to work. And have you SEEN some
> > of the cornfed boys I have to fight? Sheesh!
>
>Mind you, Selene is like 9 feet tall. So she's probably not a good
>authority on who's short and who's not.

I'm 5'11", but have been at just the right height to be eye level with
ladies' mammaries for the last few years...  There are worst things...  <grin>

>And he's got a cute butt.

People have said that about me too, but I don't get it :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry